Lawyers in UAE competently handle employment cases. They make assured that the company or business is proficient in handling their business process easily. Law firms in UAE have a knowledgeable team of labour lawyers in Dubai who will provide you with complete legal advice.
Employment lawyers for Family-owned business in Dubai
Employment lawyers deal with disputes that occur inside a company, especially a family-owned business. They handle family-owned business disagreements so that the company or business can proceed without clashes and perceptions. They make sure that non-family employees are getting appropriate rights in a family-owned business environment.
Workplace issues such as
- The company did not follow laws to protect your rights
- The company did not give benefit to the employees they deserve
- The company did not provide medical leaves and absenteeism
- The company do not provide privacy and electronic media use
Employment Contracts Violation
Employment lawyers in Dubai are dedicated to offering an interpretation of employment contracts based on LAW. Furthermore, they also manage to deliver enforceability of terms, circumstances, and clauses. There are two types of employment contracts such as:
- Limited Contract: The contract can be finished with the mutual agreement of employers and their employees.
- Unlimited Contract: The contract can be ended if the end date has reached and the contract is not transformed or if the employee and the company end it on mutual consent.
Women’s civil liberties
Following are the provision provided to women in UAE according to labor law:
- Partial working hours with no evening shifts
- They are not hired for the risky role
- Maternity consent
- Men and women are given equal salaries
If you are planning to work or live in the UAE, you must be conscious of the rules and regulations of the country. They have a detailed set of rules which should be monitored strictly otherwise they may become fatalities of labor ban.
UAE rules and authority does not bear any illegal action therefore, contact employment lawyers in Dubai who are well aware of labour and employment law.
Concluding the context
Whether you are in Sharjah, Ajman, or any other city Employment Lawyers in Dubai are always here to help you. They offer customized services within the UAE. Book your appointment session to avail of their services. They are willing to address you in the best possible way.